Week one saw me trying to make the most of the last days of my Christmas vacation - scrapbooking, watching Bama clobber Michigan State in their bowl game, taking Brodie for a long walk, and working toward one of my three New Years Resolutions by trying out a new church. And then... school/work started again. Whew! It was exhausting this week! It didn't help that Brodie got sick in the middle of the night Monday night so I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted. But all in all the week was good - my class went well, we made a lot of progress in discussing Paul, and I spent my evenings relaxing, preparing for class, and enjoying my first fire of the new year (and no, I haven't taken down my Christmas decorations yet; that'll be next week.) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love a good fire. and i like the new approach. =)
Thanks. :) It's much less pressure, and maybe this way I won't get so far behind.
Post a Comment