The second week in 2011 started with a trip to see Jim Brickman and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra with my friend, Alissa. It was so good! Jim Brickman was really funny, the singers he brought along were quite good, and the music was phenomenal. I love his songs! Later in the week Amy "kidnapped" me for lunch - it's really nice to have friends drive all the way to Dallas just to share lunch with me on their day off. I also finally took down my Christmas decorations, though the boxes stayed in my apartment all week because it was freezing outside and I wasn't willing to be out on the balcony any longer than necessary. While I was packing the decorations in the boxes, though, I realized I couldn't find Brodie. Look where I found him - in the storage closet! He took advantage of those boxes being out of the closet to do a little exploring. Silly little dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment