So, making sure I had a photo for every single day in 2010 was a lot of pressure. Some days there really wasn't anything exciting to take a photo of - that's why I ended up with pics of my phone, or other really random things. And I had a LOT of pictures of sunsets and Brodie (obviously). I've toyed with a couple of different ideas for 2011, because I liked the concept of having a lot of photos for the year, photos of random aspects of my life. One blogger I know of is taking a photo each week that fits in with a certain (set) theme. I've considered that but I don't know that I could commit to someone else's themes, especially since I don't fit the profile of the typical blogger/photographer (a parent taking pics of kids). I considered doing "A Photo of Brodie" each day, but that could get old really fast.
So, I've made the decision to do a photo each week rather than a photo each day. I think I can get more variety that way, and it's less pressure. So, I hope you enjoy a glimpse of 2011, as "scene through my lens."

No comments:
Post a Comment