This week, I was still struggling with a cold, allergies, or something. I had very little voice, and was trying to find time and energy to practice the songs I was preparing for Joanna's wedding. I eventually ended up downloading one of the songs in a lower key because I just couldn't do it. In the midst of all the preparations for my class's midterm exam, I made time for some Christmas festivities. Alissa and I met up to go see the ICE Shrek the Halls exhibit at the Gaylord Texan. Man, that place was incredible! The lights were everywhere, and the ice sculptures were huge and perfect. Wow! And let me tell you, it was COLD in there! We had to wear parkas over our winter coats, and my face was so stiff from the cold. But it was worth it - so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment