In the interest of having any chance of meeting my one New Year's Resolution (completing my dissertation, of course!), I have decided to forego the daily (2010) or weekly (2011) photos. I may come back to those in future years when I have less stress. But for this year, I am instead going to participate in MCP Project 12, which involves taking 1-4 photos on a given theme per month. The themes are posted each month at the website (link above). I don't necessarily commit to following their posted themes, because I may or may not have anything to fit that theme. And I doubt I'll post many photos in their community for others to complete, because I know myself :), but I do want to continue working on my photography and documenting the everyday aspects of my life in photos, so this is one way to do so. I may post 1 photo in a given month, I may post 4, and I may post them as the month progresses or in a single post at the end of the month. It'll probably vary.
Appropriately, January's theme is "Resolution." I know exactly how I will approach this theme (you probably do too, given my resolution above). Check back for 1-4 photos showing how I pursued the completion of my resolution, at least at the start of the year. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment