I was SO excited to go to Houston for Joanna's wedding. Jo has been one of my dearest friends for about a decade now, even when we lived half a world apart, and I wouldn't have missed her wedding for the world. She honored me by asking me to sing, and then I spent the two weeks leading up to the wedding struggling with a cold or allergies and having very little voice at all. Ugh, I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to sing or would spoil her wedding by not doing well. But God answers prayers - I made it through the wedding just fine, Joanna was beautiful, she and Philip were so sweet together, and now they're married! I was also happy to stay with my seminary friends Hudson and LeAnn while I was in Houston for the wedding. It was great to catch up with them and get to spend time with their daughter, Micayla. What a cutie! After coming home from Houston, I spent the rest of the week working, packing for my trip home for the holidays, and Christmas shopping with Genny. By the end of the week I was worn out but excited to head to Georgia on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment