I am SO ready for Christmas! That's what I kept thinking all week long. I know I just had a break at Thanksgiving, but I'm ready for a couple of days off, more time with my family, and all the wonder of my favorite season of the year. So this week I ordered my Christmas cards - can't wait to get them in the mail! - and had my first fire of the season because it was COLD all week long. So cold! And I was still struggling with my cold/cough, so I just wanted to relax and stay in. I had fun taking holiday pictures by the Christmas tree though. My sweet boy is so tolerant, letting me dress him up in various ways. He looked adorable in his little Santa hat. He is looking forward to getting to spend this Christmas with me, his Gammy, and the rest of the family. It's gonna be so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment