This week started with the all-important Iron Bowl - Alabama vs. Auburn football at its best. Mom and I did some decorating for Christmas while we waited for the big game to start. I was excited to be able to watch the game with Mamaw again - she's as big of an Alabama fan as I am. Before the game started I made everybody come outside so I could take a few pics of our Roll Tide family. Alvin, Kay, and the boys came over, and Bama won big! It was a great day. :) Sunday I returned home to Texas only to learn that Mom had shared more than I thought while I was at home - she shared her cold with me. Thanks a lot, Mom! The rest of the week I tried to get back into the swing of things at work, finished decorating for Christmas, got my new laptop all set up, and bought a new washer and dryer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment