It's hard to even think about what I did this week. I finished out the weekend by writing some on the dissertation and then going back to the Plano Balloon Festival for the Saturday afternoon balloon glow. Let me just say, I LOVED being out there with all the balloons. It was so much fun meeting the Bailey's and their friends, experiencing a new adventure, and tasting my first champagne in a toast to my first flight. The rest of the week was mostly work as usual, looking forward to a fun Friday night. To cap off the week, I joined some of my Cypress friends at the Texas Rangers baseball game. The weather was amazing, the fellowship was fun, the Rangers won, the Friday night fireworks were spectacular, and most importantly, the Rangers' win and the Angels' loss meant we clinched the American League West. Woohoo, it's playoff time again - 2nd year in a row! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment