In certain ways this week was more of the same - busy, busy at work, preparing for class, etc. But in other ways this week brought change - the best change was cooler, fall-like weather. It was such a relief to have a break from the 100+ degree temps. The nights cooled off considerably and it was finally comfortable enough outside for Brodie and me to resume our long walks along the canal. Ahh... I love fall! Not to mention, college football is back, with a big Bama win in their first game. ROLL TIDE! The Labor Day weekend allowed for some relaxation, some dissertation work, some scrapbooking, and some time hanging out with friends. And in a big step for me, I attended choir practice at First Baptist Euless on wednesday night, trying to see if that might be a place I can fit in. And I really enjoyed it! Now if only I can find a Sunday School class, I might actually have a new church home!

1 comment:
yay for good choirs and the potential for a new church home!
Post a Comment