Sunday, September 18, 2011

2011, Week 36

There's not much to say about most of the week. I watched the Bama game vs. Penn State - we won big! I sang with the First Baptist Euless choir for the first time - we sang one of my all-time favorites, "Thou Oh Lord," for the 9/11 commemoration. Most of the week I was looking ahead, waiting for Friday, because I had a very exciting adventure planned - my first hot-air balloon ride! And it. was. amazing! The opportunity was more than I could have expected, and I can't wait for my next chance to fly. (See Barb's Wire for the full story.)

2 comments:

Amie V said...

did i miss it there? or are you still formulating it? ;)

Barb said...

Still working. I didn't figure anybody would be looking that quickly. I have the pics uploaded but I still need to tell the story.