Friday, September 2, 2011

2011, Week 34

Well, it's starting to sound like a broken record, but this was yet another long week of work. I can't wait to the start-of-school projects are finished, hopefully in a week or so. And with 100+ degree days, still, I don't even have the outlet of walking Brodie when I get home. It's just too hot! The weekend was good - I took Brodie to Rebecca's cross country meet Friday night and then Bec spent the night while her family took Katherine to college. Then Saturday I met Rachel and her parents for lunch and did a little shopping before coming home to write write write. I decided to split the current chapter of my dissertation into two chapters (at least for now), which means I'm now in the middle of chapter 3 of 5, which means I'm halfway there! Of course, chapter 2 still needs some work, and I have to go back and do the edits Dr. Wolfe suggested to chapter 1, but hey, it's progress! I didn't get much work done during the week because I spent my evenings preparing for class or grading papers, but I'll get there. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy this long Labor Day weekend and the start of the 2011 college football season - ROLL TIDE!

No comments: