Not much exciting happened this week. I spent the weekend writing, worked Monday, and went to a regional training for Edline/Gradequick (work stuff) on Tuesday and Wednesday. The training was actually helpful, especially given that we still haven't replaced our registrar so I'll have to handle many of the beginning-of-the-school-year details that I have never done before. And I learned about some add-ons that would be very helpful for the school, so I requested we purchase those and Dr. Wolfe agreed. Yay! Other than that, Shawn and I took the dogs to the lake twice because it's too hot to be outside if you're not at the water and the dogs really needed to run off some energy. They swam and had a good ol' time - I tried out Brodie's life jacket for the first time and he loved it and had much more confidence in the water. Oh, and I took a few cute patriotic pictures of my boy. He is too cute in his peace-spangled glasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment