What a gorgeous weekend! The weather was absolutely phenomenal - cool, clear, sunny, and low humidity. The perfect weather to set my table up on the balcony and write, write, write! I spent most of the weekend right in that same spot. Brodie did his best to distract me - even climbing up on the table and settling himself right next to my laptop so I couldn't help but see him. He's a little jealous of the laptop! The rest of the week was spent finishing up my last week of classes at school - I have officially completed my first year of teaching. Let me tell you, this was a rough class. But I made it, and it appears I'll be teaching NT to 8th graders again next year. But first, summer! I'm ready for a break from school and much more time to write, especially with such an adorable co-author as the little guy in the picture below. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment