Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011, Week 17

Wow, what a week, full of major highs and lows! I spent the Easter weekend in Fort Worth, attending the Good Friday service at Wedgwood, scrapbooking with Genny, going to my first Rangers game of the season, and worshipping my risen Savior (though I'll admit it wasn't the most joyful Easter I've ever had). We had some big storms here in the Dallas metroplex, but nothing like the tornadoes that went through the southeast, especially Alabama. Parts of my college town, Tuscaloosa, were just decimated - places we used to eat were completely wiped out. So many people were killed or lost everything, and many more are still missing. And then, in contrast to all the grief and dread related to those storms, we had the joy of watching the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Princess Katherine. It's really hard to reconcile all the highs and lows, but one thing is true - it was definitely an eventful week!

No comments: