This week started with continued worry and concern for those in Alabama, especially my grandparents and the entire city of Tuscaloosa. Thankfully a friend in Alabama sent someone to check on my grandparents on Sunday, and we found out they were doing fine, just without power. Their power and phone service were restored early in the week, which brought a great deal of relief. Other than that, I spent the week working hard to finish my notes on Revelation for my class - I can't believe my 8th graders have made it all the way to Revelation this year. I don't know how much they'll get out of our discussion, because they have a severe case of spring fever and make me want to tear my hair out! But the school year is almost over - only two more weeks of classes and then final exam week. Summer's almost here! I did take advantage of a couple of somewhat cooler days to take Brodie on long walks down the canals. Once it gets really hot, our walks will be necessarily shortened because he can't seem to handle the heat too well. As it is I have to carry water for him, and he takes breaks in the shade and cool grass. Anyway, I realized I don't have any pictures of the two of us on our walks, so I got creative, and this is what I ended up with. I think I kinda like it! 


No comments:
Post a Comment