Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011, Week 12

Why oh why oh why does spring break have to end?! This has been a long week, with Mom and Ben leaving on Sunday after a wonderful visit and returning back to work after a wonderful week off. Senior Tutorials were Thursday and Friday of this week, which meant the days leading up to them were really busy, and I spent all day both days listening to our seniors defending the projects which represent the culmination of their Cambridge education. Just listening to them talk about subjects that I barely know anything about, and answer questions like experts, makes me nervous about defending my own dissertation (assuming I ever finish writing it, of course!). ;) These kids are so impressive. The weather this week has been amazing so Brodie and I have been spending time out on the balcony and walking as much as possible. I've enjoyed seeing my flowers settle in. I have two bluebonnet buds and can't wait to see the beautiful blue flowers filling my pot. And my tomato plant is filled to the rim with little green maters and tons of yellow flowers. It's so exciting!

1 comment:

Amie V said...

by the time you get to your defence, you'll be ready. ready to have it over with, at least, which helps. ;) and yay for blooming things and good weather!