Friday, March 11, 2011

2011, Week 10

Whew, what a LONG week! I'm not sure why, but I spent most of the week exhausted, falling asleep on the couch early each evening. Work was really rough, and with a major event on Friday, it was busy too. And not only that, but I was eagerly anticipating spring break - I couldn't WAIT for a break and Mom and Ben's visit. Thursday evening I suffered through a major headache to take Brodie on a walk along the canals with Shawn and Zoey. When we got back to the apartment complex, we ran into Mercy, and the three dogs had a blast roughhousing and playing with Mercy's kong toy. At one point they all three had hold of the toy and were tugging - too cute! I quickly grabbed my phone and took a few pics. I'm so glad Brodie has doggie friends in the area (and I'm thankful that I finally have a friend here too!).

1 comment:

Amie V said...

i'm sorry for bad weeks, but it is good to have friends around. i hope spring break is going well so far!