Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2011, Week 11

Ah, Spring Break, how I love you! Yes, this was Spring Break, and it was fabulous. I spent the first few days of the break reading, cleaning, and preparing for Mom and Ben to visit. They flew in on Wednesday for their first visit since 2004, and we had a wonderful time. We shopped, toured the Cowboys Stadium, played with Brodie, played Putt-Putt, had a brilliant day at the Dallas Arboretum, planted flowers, looked at scrapbooks, and just enjoyed one another's company. It was a great visit and I was sad to see Mom and Ben leave.

2 comments:

Genny said...

Glad you had such a good visit. I MUST go to the Dallas Arboretum now. Your pics were gorgeous!!!

Amie V said...

wow! since 2004? i'd say that was one long overdue visit! but yay for visitors and nice weather to enjoy the sights. =)