Friday, November 18, 2011

2011, Week 45

This week started out with a crazy Saturday of putting up my Christmas tree. Yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but it's Christmas in my house, especially with all the Christmas music I've been listening to! I spent almost all day working on the tree and putting up my nativities, the garland, and my big red stars, and it all turned out to be beautiful, in my opinion at least. I still have lots of decorating to do - my little Bama tree, the outside lights and the lights around my sliding glass door, but the rest of the week was emotionally draining at work and I had no energy to decorate at night. Not to mention, I had a project that had a Friday deadline (I finished Thursday night!) and still had to pack for my trip home for Thanksgiving. So I'll finish decorating when I get back, but it's a good start.

No comments: