Friday, November 11, 2011

2011, Week 43

This week started off with a full day of shopping with Genny. It was fabulous! I found a dress to wear for Joanna's wedding, some other fun stuff, and an amazing pair of boots that I used gift cards from my discover card cash back to buy, and I only had to pay $8 of my own money! It was so gratifying. I also purchased some new Christmas cd's and started listening to Christmas music every time I got in the car. I love this season! Other than that, well, I honestly can't remember what else I did! Guess it wasn't anything exciting. I do know that this little boy thanked me tremendously for NOT making him dress up in a costume this year. He wasn't a fan of his pirate hat last year. But he sure looked adorable in his "bad to the bone" bandana. What a cutie pie!

No comments: