Whew, what a week! I jumped back into work with both feet, full-steam ahead and never looked back. It was BUSY! I came home each day wondering why I came back from vacation. It didn't help that Texas in in the middle of a major heat wave - friday was day 35 in a row of over 100° temps, crazy! Two days in a row we made it to 110, ugh. Brodie was depressed, missing Harley and his Gammy, and going crazy being cooped up in the house because I just couldn't stand to walk him in those temps. So on Thursday evening I invited his friend Leeloo over to play with him. She was here nearly 3 hours and they had a blast. I was so glad to see my boy having a good time after being so bored and sad. I can't wait for fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are just TOO cute!
Post a Comment