Well, summer has arrived in FULL FORCE. We've had 4 days of 100+ temperatures this week, and it's only JUNE! Ugh... The heat severely limits outdoor activity. Brodie's walks have become minimal, and spending too much time outside is unbearable, unless you're at the pool. Rachel came up on Saturday and we spent several hours at the pool. Brodie and I also hung out on the balcony with his little swimming pool almost every evening. He loves the water - I got a hose and connector so I can hook the hose up to the kitchen sink, which makes filling up the pool so much easier. I also spent a lot of time writing this week. I moved from discussing the Exodus/ wilderness to the Conquest, which feels almost symbolic. I am making progress, pushing out of the wilderness of low motivation and toward the conquest of this project. I can do it! As for pics, photography this week has been rather slim, but I love this photo I snapped of my lounging puppy enjoying a lazy morning on his mama's bed. This pic just screams "total relaxation."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment