My, what a week! Summer arrived - and by that, I mean the end of the school year as well as near 100 degree temps. I enjoyed a long Memorial Day weekend by grading final exams, writing, and soaking up some sun at the pool. I even took my exams out to the pool to grade - I figured if the wind blew them in the water, I'd just give the students a 100, and we'd all win. But that didn't happen. :) The lovely weekend was followed by a rather horrible week at work - teacher inservice, my coworker resigning, and other frustration plus a wretched headache that would not quit. It was quite miserable. In the evenings I just came home, tried to relax, and prayed for the headache to ease. Brodie and I spent lots of time on the balcony enjoying his new $10 Walmart swimming pool. It's one of the few ways I've found to stay relatively cool on the balcony in these hot summer days. And Brodie loves it. I anticipate lots of time out there this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment