Saturday, April 9, 2011

2011, Week 14

I spent the weekend hanging out in College Station with Bonnie. We shopped, watched movies, played handbells at mass, and just enjoyed spending time together. Brodie discovered a new-found love on the drive to/from College Station - there are so many small towns along the way, where the speed limit drops to 35 mph, and so in each town I would roll down the passenger window and Brodie would stick his head as far out the window as he could. You could see the pure bliss in his expression! When he would pull his head back in, his hair was completely flat on one side - hilarious! I was thankful for a weekend away from my daily routine in Dallas and the chance to see a lifelong friend. It was a nice refresher before a busy week at work.

1 comment:

Amie V said...

i'm with brodie on the windows-down-on-roadtrips thing. as long as it's not 100*, that is. ;)