Friday, February 18, 2011

2011, Week 7

Who would have guessed that it's just the middle of February? The weather this week has been incredible! Low to mid-70s most days, and sunny - it's been gorgeous! Hard to believe that just last week we had winter weather. Crazy! Brodie and I have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather to take long walks in the afternoons, though the downside of the early onset of spring is that I have been suffering from "allergy head" and have been really sleep most evenings. It's also been a good week to accomplish a lot of class prep during the days at work, since Dr. Wolfe was out of town. I got my powerpoints complete through Hebrews, so that will get me through the month of March. Nice! Oh, this week was also Valentine's Day, and I think I handled it relatively well, if I do say so myself. I made heart-shaped sugar cookies (yum!), wore red, and didn't wish anyone a happy "singles' awareness day". Perhaps my acceptance of this not-so-favorite holiday had something to do with my furry little valentine. He makes most days bearable.

2 comments:

Amie V said...

mmmm... are those red hots on the cookies? my favourite decoration on sugar cookies. =)

Barb said...

Yep, I love red hots on my sugar cookies :)