Is St. Basil's in Moscow? If so, then yes, that's the one i'm talking about, bottom right. It looks really good in B&W (you can't tell it as well here). And yes, I still want the Eiffel Tower one! Thanks, friend!
I am a believer in Jesus Christ, mother to my fur-baby Brodie, middle school Bible teacher and Registrar, scrapbooker, musician, amateur photographer, and much more.
3 comments:
is it st basil's in the bottom corner? i'm still meaning to get the eiffel tower one to you, if you still want it...
Is St. Basil's in Moscow? If so, then yes, that's the one i'm talking about, bottom right. It looks really good in B&W (you can't tell it as well here). And yes, I still want the Eiffel Tower one! Thanks, friend!
it is in moscow! yay! i got it right! and i'll dig that out and send it to you... soon. until we go and get your own, next year. =D
on a random note, the word i have to type in to get this to post is rather appropriate, though misspelled: seanic. =D
Post a Comment