Amie, I was sitting in the middle, so what you're seeing is literally only half of the choir. Most of the sopranos were to my right, and there were at least 6 rows behind me. It's huge! I enjoy the choir - most of the music is good, and it's fun to sing with such a big group. Unfortunately, I'm not as crazy about the rest of the church, esp. the singles group, so I'm not sure whether I'll stay there longterm.
I am a believer in Jesus Christ, mother to my fur-baby Brodie, middle school Bible teacher and Registrar, scrapbooker, musician, amateur photographer, and much more.
2 comments:
wow. i say that a lot, don't i? but really. wow. i've never sung with a group like that. how are you liking it? i want to hear more. =)
Amie, I was sitting in the middle, so what you're seeing is literally only half of the choir. Most of the sopranos were to my right, and there were at least 6 rows behind me. It's huge! I enjoy the choir - most of the music is good, and it's fun to sing with such a big group. Unfortunately, I'm not as crazy about the rest of the church, esp. the singles group, so I'm not sure whether I'll stay there longterm.
Post a Comment