I found I could relate to two of June's themes, so I'm combining them here. One of the themes was "Night". I often find it difficult to take quality night photos - either the flash washes out the skin tones and detracts from the scenery, or the lack of flash causes blurriness at the slightest movement. So I was quite pleased with this photo of fans celebrating a home run by the Texas Rangers in a win over the Colorado Rockies.
The other theme for June was "Refresh." What could be more refreshing in the midst of a 100+ degree heat wave then diving into nice cool swimming pool?! Brodie sure enjoyed it - he learned how to climb the ladder so he jumped in repeatedly. It was so fun to watch.
Of course, a good night's sleep is always refreshing - and sometimes you have to take extra measures to make sure you get that rest. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment