February - a month all about love. Here in TX, it was all about writing. I finished chapter 3 of my dissertation, really focusing hard on making progress. That also means I took very few pictures. And it's hard to take pics that go along with a "love" theme when you live alone and rarely see people outside of work. I thought about taking pics of some of my favorite things that I love, but ended up running out of time. So here are two rare pics from February 2012. The top one is me snuggling with my sweet Brodie boy - I absolutely love moments like this, because he doesn't often want to snuggle. The second one is just a cute pic of Brodie looking out the window at Genny's while she and I scrapbooked - so it's a pic of my much-loved puppy and represents beloved friends and favorite activities. That works, right?!
Not sure what March's theme is,
but hopefully it will involve more photos.



2 comments:
It absolutely works! You LOVE Brodie and scrapbooking with me!!!
i agree with genny, it definitely works. and it's a great shot. =)
Post a Comment