Sunday, October 23, 2011

2011, Week 41

The weather this was pretty much amazing! We had our first few really cool nights - fall finally arrived! Yay! Most of the week was same ol' same ol', but Dr. Wolfe was out of town so I did get to catch up on some projects at work that I don't normally have time for when he's there. My evenings were spent enjoying the weather and watching the World Series. On Thursday I got to join the 6th grade class on a field trip to the Dallas Arboretum - it was GORGEOUS! And then Friday was the Cambridge fall break, so Rachel and I took our annual trip to the State Fair. We ran into Missi and Taryn there, and had a great time enjoying the beautiful day, seeing the sites, petting animals, eating fried food, riding a (painful) ride, and listening to Randy Travis in concert. What a fabulous day!

No comments: