I don't know if I'll continue through 2011 - it's a lot of pressure to come up with a photo every day. Some days they're REALLY boring! As for a scrapbook with 365 pages, that's a lot of pages! I was thinking about doing one 2-page spread for each month and putting all the photos wallet-sized. Or creating a Shutterfly book, or something like that. Ideas?
I am a believer in Jesus Christ, mother to my fur-baby Brodie, middle school Bible teacher and Registrar, scrapbooker, musician, amateur photographer, and much more.
2 comments:
Precious! Love this picture. I can't believe you've almost made a whole year of one pic a day. Will you continue through 2011?
Also thinking this needs to be a scrapbook with 365 pages. That would be fun!
I don't know if I'll continue through 2011 - it's a lot of pressure to come up with a photo every day. Some days they're REALLY boring! As for a scrapbook with 365 pages, that's a lot of pages! I was thinking about doing one 2-page spread for each month and putting all the photos wallet-sized. Or creating a Shutterfly book, or something like that. Ideas?
Post a Comment