I can get you pair if you want. They're only $5 at a fun little store that you would probably greatly enjoy if you ever decided to visit me in TX. And it's right on my way home from work. :)
I am a believer in Jesus Christ, mother to my fur-baby Brodie, middle school Bible teacher and Registrar, scrapbooker, musician, amateur photographer, and much more.
4 comments:
oooh, i like! mine are boring brown. and actually, i don't know where they are at the moment....
I can get you pair if you want. They're only $5 at a fun little store that you would probably greatly enjoy if you ever decided to visit me in TX. And it's right on my way home from work. :)
do you think they would suit me?
Of course! They may just find their way into a Cinco de Mayo package to Aberdeen. ;)
Post a Comment