Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5

Where I spend most of my day

4 comments:

Amie V said...

it looks cozy, at least... and i see i'm hanging out in your office. =D

Barb said...

Yes, well, as cold as it is in here, it feels like I'm hanging out in our old office in Cromwell Tower. My office is an ICE BOX!

Amie V said...

good old cromwell tower is no longer so cold. i don't know what happened. it's actually been comfortanble every time i've been in... which is very weird.

do you have a space heater? should i send you a cute hot water bottle and cover? or a microwaveable warm beanie thingy?

Barb said...

Glad to hear Cromwell is warming up. I sure wish Cambridge was! I do have a small heater, but all it does is warm my feet. This office is way too small for anything bigger. I think I'll pass on the hot water bottle, though I must admit I'm intrigued by the "warm beanie thingy". :)